August 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Come out to the Gilmore Car Museum for an event you won’t forget — the 13th Annual Traditional Hot Rods, Customs, and Motorcycle Show! You won’t find neon lights, billet wheels or modern megawatt stereos on these relics, just good old fashioned hot rods like they built them in the 1940s, ’50s and early ’60s. Plus, check out live bands, enjoy the pin-up contest, and more throughout the day!
Saturday, August 20th
- 7:00am – Vendor gate opens
- 8:00am – Show car gate opens
- 9:00am – Spectator gate opens & Museum opens
- 2:00pm – Pin Up Fashion Show
- 3:00pm – Pin Up Contest
- 3:30pm – Awards ceremony
For more information, please call Mike Boerma at 616-890-9347.
* Please note museum memberships provide for free spectator admission, but not free participant or vendor admission.