Hot Rod Power Tour
June 13 @ 8:00 am - June 17 @ 5:00 pm
The 28th Annual HOT ROD Power Tour Driven by Continental Tire is heading south for 2022 and returning to its traditional running time in early summer. Starting Monday, June 13, 2022 and running through Friday, June 17, 2022, the world’s largest traveling car show will begin its 1,000-mile journey through the small towns of the American South at Memphis International Raceway in Millington, Tennessee!
Over 3,500 cars of all types participated in HOT ROD Power Tour 2021, exploring the heartland of hot rod country in the American Midwest. For 2022, HOT ROD Power Tour is heading to the South, the home of stock car racing with venues like Nashville Superspeedway and Atlanta Motor Speedway on the schedule.
Register Now For HOT ROD Power Tour 2022!
There are multiple ways to participate in HOT ROD Power Tour 2022: You can join the HOT ROD Magazine staff for all five days of the tour, earning your coveted Long-Haulers plaque, or for those who can’t give up a full week for car shows and cruises, there are one- and two-day options as well. You don’t even have to bring a car to enjoy the fun of Power Tour, check out the individual location’s websites for spectator information.
HOT ROD Power Tour 2022 Dates And Locations
- Day 1: Monday, June 13 – Memphis International Raceway, Millington, Tennessee.
- Day 2: Tuesday, June 14 – Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, Tennessee.
- Day 3: Wednesday, June 15 – Hoover Met Complex, Hoover, Alabama.
- Day 4: Thursday, June 16 – Pensacola Fairgrounds, Pensacola, Florida.
- Day 5: Friday, June 17 – Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Georgia.