The 31st Annual CEMA Charity Car Show will take place on Saturday, June 11, 2022, on the grounds of the FCA Headquarters and Tech Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
Highlights of the show include:
Proceeds benefit Leader Dogs for the Blind, Rochester, MI
ALL MAKES of Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles are WELCOME!
• The Car Show will be held on Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 9:00 AM — 2:00 PM RAIN OR SHINE
• On-Line Member registration begins on Friday, May 20, 2022 at 1:00 PM
• On-Line General registration begins on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 1:00 PM
• Advance Registrations close on Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 11:59 PM
• Payments for Advance Registrations are due on or before Monday, June 6, 2022, at 11:59 PM
Registration and Check-In will take place in Lot 26, lot west of the show field area.
The Car Show will take place in Lot 28 (adjacent to the former Walter P. Chrysler Museum building located on the northwest conner of N. Squirrel Rd. and Featherstone Rd.)
Visit www.cemaclub.org for information and pre-registration.